2018 / 2019 Otakikpo Joint Venture
Leaders of Tomorrow Scholarship Awards
Green Energy International Limited (GEIL), an indigenous oil and gas company and the Operator of Otakikpo Marginal Field in collaboration with it’s technical partner, Lekoil Oil & Gas Investment Ltd is offering a number of University Scholarship Awards for undergraduate and post graduate to suitably qualified students of Ikuru Town, Ugama Ekede, Ayama Ekede, Asuk Oyet, Asuk Ama and other communities located in Andoni Local Government Area of Rivers State, Nigeria. The scholarship is designed to enhance human capital development as well as the provision of qualitative education for the host communities. The scholarship scheme is also a testimony of the Joint Venture’s commitment to fostering a smooth relationship with the host communities. Through the scheme, the Joint Venture is raising the next generation of leaders for the communities and the Nation.
Scholarship Application Form
Before you start this application, ensure you have clearly scanned original copies of the following documents in PDF / JPEG format for upload:
- Passport photograph with white background not more than 3 months old (450px by 450px and weighing not more than 200kb)
- Current and valid School ID card.
- Admission letter.
- Birth certificate.
- O’ Level / A’ Level result.
- JAMB result.
- Statement of result / Transcript; it must be signed by the Registrar or appropriate authority of the institution.
- First Degree Certificate or Statement of Result (For Post Graduate Applicants Only)
- Andoni Local Government Area identification certificate.
- Endorsed letter from one of the following: Recognized Traditional Chief, BOT Member and Youth President.
Ensure the documents are named according to what they represent to avoid mixing up documents during upload.
Ensure you attach the appropriate documents when asked to upload.
- GEIL JV DOES NOT DEMAND PAYMENT FROM APPLICANTS. The application form is free of charge.
- GEIL JV DOES NOT ASSIGN ‘Representatives’ / ‘Agents’ to assist applicants to process applications.
- Multiple applications attract automatic disqualification.
- The application opens on 15th October and closes 15th November, 2018.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- All applicants are therefore advised to ensure their GSM telephone numbers and personal E-mail addresses are properly entered into the e-forms on the website.